Massage Therapy for Pain Relief and More
Regular Massage Therapy offers great benefits and solutions.
Consider recent clinical research on the efficacy of massage for pain relief Massage therapy:
- is more effective for chronic back pain than other complementary therapies
- promotes relaxation and alleviates the perception of pain and anxiety in cancer patients
-reduces post-traumatic headaches better than cold pack treatments
- as part of hospital-based surgery treatment, reduces pain and muscle spasms in patients who have undergone heart bypass surgery
- stimulates the brain to produce endorphins
- reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol while simultaneously boosting serotonin and dopamine This can alleviate stress, anxiety and depression
- slows heart rate, reduces blood pressure and blocks the nervous system's pain receptors
- increases deep-sleep delta waves
Give it a try. You might be surprised.